Friday 30 October 2009

you make my heart go 'boom'


So I've been feeling pretty run down of late.
Too much Uni, too much work, too much family going on right now, can't really handle it all. Ended up with a heart beat through the roof & a soaked pillow of tears. Had an ECG scan, my hearts all okey-pokey but got blood tests on Monday eek!! Panic attacks are horrid. Especially when a thing like fireworks sets off another episode! *Shakes fist angrily at neighbours!*

However, I'm starting to relax a bit more now I've organised time to get things done. But I'm no where near on top of this mountain of time consuming crap!

Supposed to be going out tonight but in a rubbishy mood [had a yucky day at work], so I'm watching Gossip Girl [never bothered with it before] recommend by my friend http://riphertothreads.blogspot.com/ and it's actually fabby, I love it. The guys are hot, the girls are hotter! [I so wouldn't say 'NO' to either S or B ha!]

Well I need to go sort out my costume for this Halloween part-ay! Vampire School Girl it is! Oh dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment