Wednesday 10 March 2010

here comes the bride

i never realised how hard it would be to find a dress for my cousins wedding! my sister bought a designer dress, so i figured i had to get me one too!
apparently this is not an easy task.
people who sell designer clothes on eBay are really, well, large. there's never anything in my size or i'm out bid at the last minute cause i refuse to part with too much money.
so after looking on every website, online store, blog, etc. i decided to venture in to town and lo and behold i found it...
... in warehouse, and with my student discount it came to £36 - bargain. this photo doesn't do the dress justice, it looks much nicer on me.

so my next challenge was the shoes. do i try and find the same colour? do i go outrageous? bold? edgy? after exhausting every over priced shoe shop in town and online, i found these gorgeous heels on asos.com for a mere £30...
... now all i have to do is find a bag to go with them....

No comments:

Post a Comment